Sigletv.Net / KBL Forum

Per discutere sulle sigle dei cartoni ed altro...
Oggi è gio 28 mar 2024, 9:47

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Winspector and Goggle V
MessaggioInviato: mer 24 dic 2003, 22:56 
Non connesso

Hello people, I'm from Brazil, São Paulo.
I am a great fan of Tokusatsu (Kamen Riders, Ultramans, Sentais) and anime songs (in Japanese, Portuguese, French, Italian...).

I see in internet that in Italy passed a serie called WINSPECTOR (Tokkei Winspector in original). Somebody can give informations to me about Winspector the Italian version, and about music. Please

Other serie is Goggle V (Dai Sentai Goggle V), my friend say that Goggle V in Italy is called Power Rangers (the first Power Rangers is from 1994 = Might Morph Power Rangers) Is true ?

Thanks and Merry Xmas for All!

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: gio 25 dic 2003, 2:39 
Non connesso

Hi

Don't remember much about winspectors

I do know Goggle V anyway.

They were, AFAIK, called Goggle V, just like in Japanese.

Power Rangers was actually the American version of various sentai live action series. T%hey were re-edited in order to change the "secret identities" of the characters with American actors. The costumed fights were all made in Japan

Many different series made up Power Rangers and spin offs through the 90's, but I'm quite sure Goggle V wasn't one of them

In facts I remember seeing Goggle V on a regional network at the same time the Power Rangers hype was strong. The small network was obviously trying to "ride the wave" of the popularity of Power Rangers.

I even videotaped some Goggle V episodes. I wonder where they are now :)

I'll give you some links as soon as I can

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: gio 25 dic 2003, 15:07 
Non connesso

Hi Terrasque
thanks for your message.

I understand. Goggle V passed here in Brazil too (with Japanese music), i would like to hear Italian OP of GoogleV), of tokusatsu songs in italian i have only: Zaboga, Ultralion, X-Bomber, Megaloman, Izenborg.

Hey in your Goggle V tape the name of goggle v members is:
Kenichi Akama, Kanpei Kuroda, Saburo Aoyama, Futoshi Kijima and Miki Momozono ?

I have other question, it was Haim Saban and Shuki Levy that brought for italia these series (Goggle V, Ultralion, Megaloman,Zaboga...)?

Thanks!
bye

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Sentai
MessaggioInviato: sab 27 dic 2003, 11:14 
Non connesso

Hello, Brazilian friend! I'm really happy there's another tokusatsu fan and especially from so far a country!!! You have my sincere congratulations for your icon about Megaloman, it's really unique and wonderful!!! Concerning Italian versions of Goggle V and Winspector, I can say to you that both were broadcasted some years ago on Italia 7, a private channel of ours.

Goggle V, like Tarrasque said, is definitely no part of the Power Rangers saga. It arrived in Italy with original OP-END songs thema, and they were the original video credits, with even Japanese original title graphics (the Italian people only added an Italian wording GOGGLE FIVE at the end of the OP credits). The only noisy thing about the Italian edition, is that there was no availability of the Japanese International film band, so it is possible that the Italian version is a pirate one. In fact, when people talk, the Italian staff put original BGM music over a different music that HAD to be cancelled if they wanted to put the original Italian dubbing voices. The effect is really disturbing, but it remains an original Japanese version with actors, you understand. They broadcasted the whole series of 50 episodes with the final.

Concerning Winspector, it was broadcasted the last time really ages ago, I wonder if it was 1990. Anyway I know personally the (probably) only boy who taped the entire series in good quality. The original video credits were broadcasted, but with an Italian instrumental music theme. It is possible for some episodes they broadcasted also the Japanese original Songs, but I should control, as in the meantime I should control the number of episodes (I think some 30-40 episodes, is it right?).

Concerning Saban and Levy, they are involved with the later series like Power Rangers, but I'm pretty sure they had nothing to part with Zaborgar, Ultraman or Spectreman, nor with more recent series like Goggle V, Machine Man or Winspector.

When you want to talk about sentai, please, write (also to desslock67@yahoo.it, my private e-mail), for me it's always fantastic to exchange knowledge...I'm in contact with French best fan of Tokusatsu, creator of Soko fanzine, and I had the chance to see all the sentai arrived in France in a period when I could see Mangas satellite channel... :wink:

Il re di Hokuto è tornato... tremate, comuni mortali!

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: dom 28 dic 2003, 23:07 
Non connesso

Thank you for informations Hokuto no Rao, i will be send a mail to you now.

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: lun 29 dic 2003, 12:26 
Non connesso

hey flavio, your site rulez!
i see you got a cool scene up in brazil, with japanese singers play at your anime fests!

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: mar 30 dic 2003, 1:25 
Non connesso

Hello dancasti,

thanks for praise my site, I created it in this year, later Anime Friends show. The japanese singer (Hironobu Kageyam and Akira Kushida) are very cool, and funny. I made an interview with them, I add in site.
And 2004 has other Anime Friend show, with Japanese songs!

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Kushida
MessaggioInviato: mar 30 dic 2003, 9:39 
Non connesso

I've met Akira Kushida in France, Toulon, some two years ago. Very funny!!! 8)

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Your site
MessaggioInviato: mar 30 dic 2003, 9:46 
Non connesso

I've just seen your site (Dancasti is always faster...) and it's really professional. I've studied Spanish, so I guess I'm understanding some Portuguese...Your site is one to see with time, it's full of interesting stuff (above all interviews). Have you met Watari Hiroshi? Did you encounter Narikawa "Spectreman" Tetsuo? I have this French friend who made a beautiful interview. Anyway, in my next update of my website, I will add your address in my links field. :wink:

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: mar 30 dic 2003, 12:11 
Non connesso

Flavio Doria ha scritto:
thanks for praise my site

you're welcome! :wink:
but... maybe an international version in english?!? you know... my portuguese isn't that good... :roll:

Flavio Doria ha scritto:
And 2004 has other Anime Friend show, with Japanese songs!

awesome!!! who's gonna play at the show? :)

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: mar 30 dic 2003, 14:04 
Non connesso

Nice site indeed :D:D:D

Flavio, if you might me interested, my sister graduated last year in a language university with... French and Portuguese as languages.

Maybe I can ask her if she's got some spare time to translate some parts of your site.

Just let me know!

See you

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: mer 31 dic 2003, 12:34 
Non connesso

I am very happy that Italians liked it my site, i go make a english version... i add today a report of show: Super Hero Spirits 2003-04 Winter (in english).
Hi Hokuto, Yes i encouter Hiroshi Watari, he is great actor and "suit-actor"
Hey you have interview with Tetsuo Narikawa ? you can send me ? (if you want i have a inteview with Narikawa maked by brazilian magazine called HENSHIN). Hokuto, whats your site ?

Hello Dancasti and Terrasque, Anime Friends 2004 not anoucied singers, but i send a mail to you when to choose they. in my site have a poll you see?

Terrasque, good luck! heheh

PS:. in 2004 release in Japan: new movie of Takashi Miike, is called "ZEBRAMAN" and appear Hiroshi Watari, and songs by Ichiro Mizuki!

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio:
MessaggioInviato: mer 31 dic 2003, 12:54 
Non connesso

Flavio Doria ha scritto:
in my site have a poll you see?

i've voted mizuki! :wink:

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: My site
MessaggioInviato: sab 3 gen 2004, 11:11 
Non connesso

My site is www.bluefixertv.com and my French friends have Narikawa's interview. I will contact them to know if they're interested in contacting you (I guess so). Wait please for my private answer... 8)

Profilo  

Oggetto del messaggio: Re: Winspector and Goggle V
MessaggioInviato: mer 29 lug 2020, 8:52 
Non connesso

Grazie per aver condiviso Hokuto no Rao, aver condiviso ottime informazioni e mi piacciono le ultime tonos gratis di tutto il mondo.

Ultima modifica di JyotisShetty il sab 26 set 2020, 9:13, modificato 1 volta in totale.

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: gio 30 lug 2020, 11:58 
Non connesso

Mi sento male quando così, da nulla, viene uppato un post di 17 anni prima. Avevo 23 anni, oggi ne ho 40. Qua resuscitiamo i morti

Profilo  

MessaggioInviato: lun 3 ago 2020, 23:46 
Non connesso

Cuorforte ha scritto:
Mi sento male quando così, da nulla, viene uppato un post di 17 anni prima. Avevo 23 anni, oggi ne ho 40. Qua resuscitiamo i morti

In effetti... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora