Sigletv.Net / KBL Forum

Per discutere sulle sigle dei cartoni ed altro...
Oggi è ven 21 set 2018, 1:21

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora

Autore Messaggio
 Oggetto del messaggio: Bitcoin Faucet
MessaggioInviato: gio 20 set 2018, 17:44 
Non connesso

Eng
What do you imagine when you hear the word cranes? I will assume that you thought about building or water faucets. In addition, there are also bitcoin cranes, which generate passive earnings.
More information on what is a bitcoin cock
Bitcoin faucet is a specialized site that, with a certain periodicity, gives its users bitcoin, or more precisely satoshi - bitcoin. To get their satos users need to register on the site, enter captcha, their address bitcoin purse. This algorithm of actions can be repeated after a certain period of time and again get Satoshi.

Bitcoin faucet (bitcoin faucet) - this is an advertising service, most often a one-page site for which visits or the performance of a certain task, a cash bonus is paid to the specified purse-currency purse. Cranes distribute both Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies - Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Peercoin, Primecoin.
Users go to the cranes in order to earn satosh (the share of Bitcoin currency). Before picking up their reward, they perform a number of actions: look through advertising, introduce captcha and get their satos. The main visitors of our project are residents of foreign countries.

Join and receive from 10 to 999 satoshi every 20 minutes
http://btc.darknets.info

Profilo  

Tutti gli orari sono UTC + 1 ora